Sunday, December 4, 2011

What time does the IRS direct deposit refunds?

According to the IRS I was suppose to receive my refund today but I haven't yet, what time does the IRS deposit refunds? I called my bank and was told that when the IRS deposits it, its suppose to show on my account immediately.|||Have you checked the where's my refund site since Wednesday? The IRS updates refund statuses on Wednesday - mine was tossed from the 15th to the 22nd. I've seen people posting online that have been waiting since early January and their dates keep being pushed back. Check https://sa1.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp

Unfortunately, I would guess you will not be seeing your refund today.



ADDITIONAL: Did you pay your filing fee out of your tax refund? If you choose that option, your refund hits the bank account of the company you filed through first and then they have to flip it to you. Depending on who you bank with, that can push it back to Monday or Tuesday. If you paid your filing fee upfront, I truly have no idea as to why it's not there yet. Maybe check your information and make sure your direct deposit info is correct...|||Depends on your bank. With Bank of America, their direct deposits go through between the hours of 12am (midnight) and 3am. I called HR Block Bank and they said they had my refund already direct deposited, and when I called my bank they said it won't show in my account until the system updates (which is every night after midnight).|||if it's not there by 9am, it won't be there today



I have never believed WMR|||4:27 am

No comments:

Post a Comment