Thursday, December 8, 2011

What time does the irs direct deposit refunds?

I filed my taxes on the 17th of January and was told that my refund should be deposited into my bank account on the 28th of January (today). However the Wheres my Refund department of the IRS is saying that some was deducted but that it should still be here today, however it is still not in my bank account so my question is, Is their still time for it to be deposited today? It is 4:26 PM in NC right now.|||Call your bank. Some banks make pending deposits available immediately, while others do not. Your bank will be able to tell you if they have received the DD. Do not contact the IRS until Wednesday to start a refund trace.





The balance deduction has no bearing at this point on your refund.|||direct deposits should be in your acct by 8:00 AM the day of deposit -

4:30pm? - banks shut done the "banking day" at 3pm - you're not getting it today



if they had to deduct anything, then that probably automatically eliminates you from a quick refund - you might be waiting weeks for the balance|||you need to call your bank and see when the accept and actually make deposits. some banks have set times, some banks let them come in all day

No comments:

Post a Comment