Monday, December 12, 2011

What time of day does the IRS deposit tax returns?

I should be getting my tax return today and I just wanted to know what time should I check for it?


I called the bank as soon as they opened at 9am lol.


But it didn't come in yet.





When should I expect it?|||It'll be there when it gets there. Most electronic deposits are batch-processed overnight.|||The deposit should be in your account first thing in the morning. Mines always is. If not try again at noon, some banks update at noon. If its still not there at noon, call and make sure it was accepted and there were no problems. Good luck! Don't spend it all in one place :-)|||you just have to wait and see.. my money was supposed to be deposited on 1/25/08 and today is 1/29/08 and I still have not recieved it yet.... I see that some people say they recieved the money and others are in th same boat.. pray....the irs does not stand by their word

No comments:

Post a Comment