Thursday, December 15, 2011

Did everyone get their stimulus payment by direct deposit on time?

I got mine on time. But then again, I did all my taxes on my own through the government website. I work for a bank and have learned that those that filed through a CPA or a company like H %26amp; R Block were going to receive a paper check. If you don't receive your stimulus by the end of July, contact the person that did your taxes.|||I got mine the exact day they stated.|||No, I just got mine yesterday. First, I was supposed to get it two weeks ago, then last week.|||I was suposed to get mine no later than may 20 and I have not recieved ANYTHING yet|||Nope. I still haven't gotten mine. I did my taxes through Turbo Tax.





There was a news story a few weeks back about some sort of electronic-filing mess-up though. Something about they would not direct deposit for some people but send them a paper check instead.





If we were affected, I wouldn't get my paper check until the end of June. I figured I wouldn't check into it seriously until July rolled around IF my check is still not received.|||The timetable is well reported for when the IRS rebate checks will be sent. Mine came exactly as stated on the IRS site, link attached. Filing through a third party, owing back taxes, etc, will affect the date of receipt of the rebates. The link explains when and how you should expect a check.|||may 16th was my date, file online, did not owe and did not receive! why do you have any connections? if so let the know I am still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment