Monday, December 12, 2011

What time do they direct deposit tax refund?

The IRS website said I was supposed to get my refund today. It's now 9 am and it's not in my bank. If it was going to be deposited today it would have already been there correct? I called my bank and they said they haven't received anything. I didn't know if they did it later in the day or whatever|||IRS does not only deposit on Fridays anymore :) My refund was direct deposited this morning 2/10, just as the WMR website said it would be! BOA allows the funds to be available to you as soon as the wire transfers the money to your acocunt. Mine was deposited at 2:30am today , and it is available to me right now! It totally depends on your bank...Also, take into consideration if you had fees taken our of your refund for the site you used to file. Sometimes the refund has to go to them first and then onto you since they want to get their money asap as well. Hope this helps a little! I would def ask your bank!|||That actually depends on your bank and when they post direct deposits. Let me give you an example, my daughter is with the Credit Union and her check showed in the "warehouse" on last Wednesday with a direct deposit date of 2/5. She was able to pay $10 to the credit union and get it out of the warehouse, otherwise she would have had to wait until after 2 p.m. on Thursday when they post direct deposits received for Friday. As for me, I am with a bank (Chase) and mine is also probably there, the website updated last night to say that it would be direct deposit on Friday 2/12. Well I won't be able to see mine until after 2 a.m. on Thursday 2/11, because that is when it will show pending in my account. Hope that helps!!|||As someone else mentioned, I heard that they only deposit on Fridays (not sure of the exact time, but yeah, probably around 12:01 am on Friday would be the earliest.)





So maybe you will get it this Friday...sorry, I know it doesn't help if you are counting on getting it today--I too am waiting on some government money.|||It's not only on Fridays anymore. It used to be Friday in years past, but this year I received mine on a Wednesday. I know others who received them on days other than Friday.





Btw, it depends as much on your bank as it does on the IRS.





Relax, you'll get it soon.... what's the rush?|||It's not that simple. It depends on YOUR specific bank. The Treasury Dept. sends electronic funds transfers to thousands of banks. Each bank has different processing timelines to post those transaction to individual accounts.|||on fridays at midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment