Monday, December 12, 2011

How long does it take for money to show up in my account the first time i use direct deposit?

I just started using direct deposit and i got paid yesterday. The money still isn't in my account. Is that normal?|||It really depends on the bank. Most post overnight and the funds are available the next day. Some take 2 business days and a few actually have the funds available the day before (probably because the employer processes direct deposit early).





Check with your employer to see if there was a problem.|||No it isn't normal. You might want to check though. It usually takes two weeks to get it into motion. You might get a live check this time and then after that it should be put into your account that morning you get paid. In fact I am suppose to get paid on the 16th and 1st of every month and since I do direct deposite I get paid on the morning of the 15th and 30th (a day earlier). If you just signed up for it not long ago, then most likely you will get a live check.

No comments:

Post a Comment