Monday, December 12, 2011

Those that went through metabank for turbo tax, did you direct deposit come on time?

I had the same thing happen www.cisc.sbbtral.com ....(web site for metabank)...shows that a deposit was made to my account 2-12-10 HOWEVER? My bank shows no deposit and my bank makes direct deposits avalable instantly......this will be the last year i use jackson hewitt. i was informed that i was just doing direct deposit and was being charged a 10 dollar fee for a faster return......we all know this isnt happening!!!!!!!|||I will let you know tomorrow. I am in the same boat. It says Meta Bank got notification that it will receive my refund tomorrow and then take 1-2 business days to forward to my bank which considering we have a holiday Monday means Wednesday the 17th which is PAST the 8-14 day mark. Not cool. We are paying $29.99 for this bank processing. I will personally be appealing that charge if my refund does not get to me by the date laid out by the IRS which is 02/12/10





It is 7 hours later and MetaBank says they disbursed my refund but my bank still does not show the refund as a deposit or available as of yet. Still keeping fingers crossed!|||I checked metabank website for my status today. It's now saying that they will receive refund from IRS 2/12/10. Then they will deduct their fees and then direct deposit in my bank account. I really hope I get it tomorrow. I have been hearing a lot of negative stuff about metabank and how they are delaying refunds.|||I went thru taxact, and according to the irs, it will be later than the date, taxact stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment