Thursday, December 15, 2011

Has anyone received their 2009 tax refund direct deposit on fricking time?

i'm mad because mine has been delayed and i read over and over where others are going through the same thing.|||I too am frustrated and angry with the IRS. I was originally givin a date of 1/30/09, then 2/3/09, now the IRS "where's my Refund" says 2/10/09. SO I called the IRS to get an answer and was told my refund was in the error resolution department, but has been corrected, but she couldn't even tell me what the error was. She said it could have been an error on their part but she doesn't know. And then she proceeded to tell me my refund is not showing a deposit date yet, and it could take up to 4 weeks from 1/30/09 to get it. My taxes were accepted on 1/20/09, but they didn't catch this so called mistake til 1/30/09, this is BS! The women from the IRS also told me the "where's my refund" site hasn't been working right, and it is giving inacurate deposit dates. So basically they just give us any BS date and have us sit around and wait, and hope we don't call and complain when the refund doesn't come. And by the way I can't just chill out, I told my landlord I would give him the rent money on the 10th cause thats when the IRS told me I would have my refund, and now I won't have it, so unless you are going to give me $800 for my rent by 2/10/09, don't say just chill out! My husband was laid off in November, we are barely making it, that refund was supposed to pay our Feb. rent and bills, but now I may not have it til March. It does help to rant on here and it also helps to hear that others are having the same problem.











Thanks Luvthis, good luck to you too! I will repost when and if I ever get my refund, or if I get any real responses from the IRS.|||The mistake all of you made is you filed before February 1st. When you filed the final tax code was not completed and was not scheduled to be completed until after Feb 1st. The IRS has to wait on your Congress to complete all of the tax laws before they begin. And this year it was pushed back.

Report Abuse


|||Bill you are wrong because there are many people who did get their tax refund who filed before febuary 1st.


I had mine pushed off a week because I got married last year and they had to verify the name change.


Then come to find out I actually put in the wrong account # for the dd.


so who knows

Report Abuse


|||Mine was supposed to be here by 2/3 as well and nothing. As for "Dances, SRC50 and Angela" who say "chill out, it will get here when it get's here, etc" we ask these questions to see if we are the only ones this is happening to. Many people in these a hard times need that money just to get heating fuel, pay bills, food, etc, as for blood pressure, sometimes it helps just to be able to vent to someone else in the same boat. Do u all just answer questions randomly to rack up the points, seems that way.|||I was supposed to get mine by today ! :( I am very upset also!!! I have been reading posts on all the delays I called Friday spoke to a woman she said mine was fine and all set for DD Friday night. So I have been anxiously waiting because my DD date has never changed its said 2/3 for two weeks. I called a little while ago and a woman told me they had to " perfect it so to speak" and it has been stuck in the rror resolution dept since the 20th of Jan then she said she has never seen one stag|||i for one am very mad also, kids to feed, bills to pay, and no it won't make it come any faster but alot of us relay on that money. and i'm sure alot of you know what i'm talking about. my taxes were received on 1/21 and here it is2/3 and no refund|||to angela, who said chill out, do you have a family to feed? Lost your job, some of us are loooking forward to having some money. I think you should chill.|||I have not got mine yet and I was supposed to have it today; I am annoyed as well.|||NOT a soul...... My phone at the office is nuts with calls, Dont know what the deal is.|||I'm supposed to get mine deposited tomorrow. So we'll see.|||My mom's keeps getting delayed!Its really pissing her off.|||IRS told me Feb. 3 and sure enough i got my refund direct deposited today.|||It's only Feb 3. Chill out.|||What's "fricking" time?





You'll get it when you get it. "Chill out" is the ONLY valid advice here. There's not a thing that you can do to speed up the process so stressing over it isn't going to do anything but raise your blood pressure.





If you don't like waiting on the IRS then cut your withholdings so that you break even or have a small debt to pay next year. That way you are in the driver's seat, have your money ALL year, and don't need to go through the annual anguish of waiting on the return of your interest-free loan to the government back to your pocket.|||You're mad? Guess what? Ranting here isn't going to speed up your refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment