Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I deposit money into my bank account at this time?

Hi it's 19.46pm I have a wad of cash on me but no money whatsoever in my bank account. I need to buy something online today and have it delivered by tomorrow (special deliveries obviously). Is there anyway I can get my papercash into my bank account at this time? My bank is lloyds tsb, I'm willing to travel all over this city ( Manchester, UK) to get it done.|||If you have an ATM card you should be able to make the deposit at any Lloyds bank with an ATM. However, the money may not be credited to your account until tomorrow since it is after 2:00 pm and most banks hold all transactions made after 2:00 pm until the next day.|||I don't know lloyds that well, i'm with HSBC. My bank has a machine where you can deposit cash for instant credit. i don't know if lloyds do this. but, i dont think you can have it delivered by tomorrow anyway... It's past last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment