Thursday, December 8, 2011

What TIME of the day does the IRS typically Direct Deposit refunds?

I'm already aware of the estimated day that I'm suppose to receive the DD and I know that alot of banks normally tend to take their sweet time crediting your account. My bank posts it within 30 minutes of receiving it. I'm just interested in the usual time that the IRS does the deposits! All answers are appreciated, but please leave off the whole nine yards about banks taking 2 to 3 days and all that. Thanks!|||I have never really found an actual answer, and I don't know if anyone really knows. I do know that in the past few years, the money has always posted to my B of A account at around 2 o'clock in the morning the day that it was scheduled to be sent. This leads me to believe it is sent either the night before the scheduled date, or a few hours later in the early morning hours the day of.|||I bank with USAA and they always release the moment they get them. I have for the past 6 years always gotten it Thursday morning when the WMR tool says it will be dd Friday. So it leads me to believe they transmit the day before.|||Depending on where your return sits in the batch, it could be anywhere from 12 a.m. the morning of the DD date to 12:00 p.m. of the DD date.

No comments:

Post a Comment