Thursday, December 8, 2011

Average time for a deposit to clear with bodog?

I live in the US and bet the saints eagles game and won. I put in my deposit from my checking account the night of the game and it still hasn't cleared. Has anyone else experienced a problem like this?|||They're going through issues right now since the withdrawal of Neteller and the overall craziness surrounding online gaming right now. They first lost the ability to take deposits from Neteller, then lost the ability to cash out through Neteller, then lost their ability to write checks (banks aren't cashing them).





They aren't running off with your money, but it'll probably take some time.





FWIW, I just withdrew money via Western Union, and it cleared in a day. The issues seem to be with some of the intermediaries, not with Bodog itself.|||Ask Bodog. they probably have the answer and if they don't then ask them for some free betting dollars because the process took too long. Its worth a try.





http://www.***************************|||I dont know. I recently opened a bodog account. I "did" win. The deposit and my account were voided because I apperently entered in the wrong bank account number. I dont know what to do, I definitely entered in the RIGHT account #. Im just floored, they told me to re-enter the #. I said you cant just tell me I gave you the wrong # because i won. They read it back and only the first few #'s were right. The rest were totally off. UGhh, someone help.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment