Thursday, December 8, 2011

What time will irs deposit refund on netspend prepaid debit card?

i need to know if anyone else has a netspend card and if you know what time the tax refunds should be deposited in the netspend accoun|||If you are waiting for your tax return to be deposited onto your NET SPEND card this may be helpful to you!!! Call 877-908-7228 that is the number to meta bank to get the update on your tax return. It said that it was received mine on 01/28/2010 and that to allow up to 4 days to post to the net spend card. Hopefully this is helpful to someone.|||mrs b. Why did they deposit half. Who did you get your direct deposit sent too. I have not receive mine yet but it is schedule to post today. and the sbbt site told me it was disbursed to my card as of last night|||WAITING ON MINEZ NOW ,SAID IT WUD BE DEPOSITED 1/29/2010|||I received part of my federal on 1/28 but i havent received the rest as of 9am 1/28/2010.|||Some people got their return last night from net spend they always post your money as soon as they receive it from the IRS. My sister in law got hers last night after ten.|||I filed on turbotax and the refund is coming via Metabank .. Haven't gotten mine yet on my netspend|||I'm waiting for mine to be deposited on my netspend card as well.|||There is no set time.

No comments:

Post a Comment