Thursday, December 8, 2011

What time does the irs deposit income tax checks into the bank?

My taxes are due to be deposited into my bank on jan 28 but at what time|||I can see mine in pending transactions now 250 am

just got a text that its available at 320 am

hope that info helps!|||It depends on what time your bank does their upload for the night but you can typically count on it to be there by the time the bank would be open for business.|||It depends on your bank now that the IRS has released it. Just hang in there we are all waiting for it to hit the bank. Sure it will be sometime tonight.|||Mine hit the bank a few minutes after midnight. I am in Ohio.|||Just go to bed thursday night and be surprised when you get up in the morning to find your refund waiting for you.|||Mine was in as of 12:20am when I checked it. I have PNC bank.|||Ok but what if u are waiting for it to hit your turbo tax card an the irs where's my refund still saying da 28th?|||All depends on your bank. I can see my refund pending right now it will be released at 6 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment