Thursday, December 15, 2011

What time of day does the irs deposit the stimulus payments?

I am supposed to have my payment direct deposited into my account by today, but so far I have nothing|||It's still morning. It depends on your bank as well. Only those with their last 2 numbers of the social security number 00-20 will get theirs today.





Here's the schedule:





LAST two SSN digits: Payments will be transmitted no later than:


00 through 20 May 2


21 through 75 May 9


76 through 99 May 16|||I'm in the same boat.


I have seen other places on here where people have said that it was because fees were taken out of my refund to pay for Turbo Tax...and because of that, it would be mailed instead of direct deposited.|||You should have already gotten it this morning... most banks update at midnight...





Alot of people gotten theirs.. it just wasn't the amount they had hoped for.|||i heard that starting at 8:30am est is when the checks are supposed to be deposited today. keep your fingers crossed|||ok your question was 3 days ago can you tell me when you did get it deposited?|||Mine was supposed to be here. Its not.|||I see mine was in my bank account at 5 AM this morning...05/02/08

No comments:

Post a Comment