Thursday, December 15, 2011

What time will the IRS deposit the money to HSBC (H&R blocks bank)?

Will the IRS deposit this money to HSBC and other banks at Midnight or have they already sent the federal funds? I'm getting mine put on a H%26amp;R block Emerald Card, when can I expect to see my refund if Im scheduled to have it tomorrow? There will be no 3rd bank - HSBC will take their fees and then automatically credit my card for the rest...|||Everyone I spoke to stated that they received theirs on the EC that morning... I am expecting mine tomorrow also on EC. Will let you know if it comes. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and me!!











Checked this morning at 6:39 CST money is on my emerald card... Hope to hear the same from you!! Aye-Aye!!! Happy shopping and bill paying! :)|||I am going through the same crap right now!! I was denied for the RAL for the first time in 6 years so I got a call saying I will get in 8-15 days, well tomorrow (friday) is supposed to be that day. I called H%26amp;R block and they told me any fees that I did not have to pay will be put on the Emerald card if I opted to use that card for my refund source. there will be no seperate fees from other banks or anything. I filed Jan 27 2010 so the IRS payment schedule is set for tomorrow (Feb 5th) if you filed the 26, 27 or 28th.|||Dear S: Check tomorrow morning, but I have heard noon EST.





This advice was prepared based on our understanding of the tax law in effect at the time it was written as it applies to the facts that you provided. Click on my profile to read more. Errol Quinn Enrolled Agent|||It's now 4pm central time, 5pm EST, and my DD has stilll not been posted to my emerald card...I spoke to a customer service representative who assured me it would be posted today between 1pm and midnight. I guess time will tell......|||tomorrow morning.|||usually between midnight and 3 am

No comments:

Post a Comment