Thursday, December 15, 2011

Time of deposit, of social security check/disability?

I get disability money, and I know they deposit it on the 1st of the month. But what time, exactly? Do they do it immediatly that morning, at 12 AM? Thank you.





Basically, what time does the government deposit checks into accounts?|||It's normally immediately when the day starts, at midnight.|||I don't know for sure but I pay my employees that have direct deposit at 12:01 am then again the government is always a day late and a dollar short when it comes to helping people in need





If you have no other option than SSI disability I hope you get better, I doubt your abusing the system those who do should be hung up by their toes and beaten with a oar, those who abuse the system make it more difficult for people like you who need government assistance-just my $0.3 Yah that's right 3 cents because I am smarter than most...LOL!|||Direct deposit checks are supposed to be available by 9am on the date they are due. They can be deposited anytime before then,no way of knowing for sure the exact time they will be there. I've already had my funds deposited the evening before.

No comments:

Post a Comment