Monday, December 12, 2011

What time at night does TD bank deposit EI through direct deposit?

I am wondering if anyone knows what time at night TD Canada Trust deposits EI into my bank account. I'm just wondering if it is at 12:01, etc.|||In the US all electonic clearing starts about 6:00 or 7:00 pm ET. Everything from every bank runs through the system. There is no way to predict exactly what time what will go through since there are millions of transactions to clear. Everything has to be completed, cleared, posted to the accounts by 6:00 a.m. If clearing something from outside of that clearing center, all those get batched to the other district/regional center for completion the next night. This is why out-of-state and certain other items take longer to clear and be posted to your account.





Canada has a similar clearing system, but I don't know the details. What was deposited by cut-off time (probably around 3 or 4 pm) clears overnight and is posted effective at 6 am or so - before the banks open for the day.|||My bank "changes over" from one day to the next between 2AM and 3AM. You know when they're doing it because the bank's website becomes briefly unavailable

4 comments:

  1. I get mine usually 4 am but when are we getting it this time for canada ur report was suppose to be put in on the 26 but I did the 25 now it's the 28 and it has not came yet

    ReplyDelete