Thursday, December 15, 2011

What time do IRS direct deposit refunds hit bank account (thru turbotax/metabank)?

Mine was in my account when I woke up this morning, today 2/12 is the date it was set to arrive so its on time. Good luck to everyone.|||From the many other answers/responses out there for other similar questions, I'm going to have to say anytime starting Thursday night through Friday evening. Mine is due to be direct deposited on 2/12/10 (which it is now 2:15am on 2/12) and I still have nothing pending in my account. I've read that they come in batches because of the numerous people and banks to match. Hopefully it will post sometime before 10am so I can get some bills paid and shopping in before getting my kids off the bus in the afternoon.|||I use Cascade Bank in WA and haven't seen it deposited yet. We've been checking it every hour or so since midnight. Most people have said they had received it by 10am though, so I'm hoping it will be in there by then.|||I'm waiting on mine as well and its not there.. guess we just have to be patient and wait. It sucks but a quick nap and its morning.. Feels like Christmas when I was a kid lol.|||expected today 2/12 just checked BOA but not here yet.|||I bank with BOA in Oklahoma and received mine at 1:30 am|||hasnt hit mine yet...ive got fidelity|||Nope! haven't received mine yet either which it's now 4am.|||I'm in Oregon, expected dd 2/12... not here yet|||There is no set time. Do you have a deadline to pay back your bookie or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment