Monday, December 12, 2011

Does anyone know what time the stimulus will deposit Friday?

Our small local bank processes electronic deposits first thing in the morning so if the IRS is depositing Friday afternoon it will be Monday before it is credited to our account|||http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180鈥?/a>|||yeah. usually they go through first thing in the morn. When did you get your tax return? first thing in the morning?|||532GMT|||You should call your bank to make sure the funds have been collected.|||Typically, for a Friday delivery, it is sent to the bank on Thursday eve, so Friday AM it should be there...good luck|||With computers now a days it should automatically show up first thing in the morning.


I guess we'll all find out.|||What time? That's funny. :)





They will make 5 million direct deposits at precisely 11:32 AM (eastern time).





It appears a sense of humor is not appreciated around here. Nonetheless, the point of my answer should be obvious. There is no exact "time"|||I am with a small credit union and I still don't see my deposit even though my payroll direct deposits show up around 7:30 am (it's now 6:30 am). I will check again this afternoon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment