Monday, December 12, 2011

At what time does irs make direct deposit tax refunds?

irs says they do all deposits on fridays of that week. does any one have any idea at what time that happens because my bank said it would depend on the time they depost it if it were to be available that day.|||they do it at midnight it may take til 1 or 2 for your bank to give you the money but irs deposits at midnight|||Mine was scheduled to be deposited yesterday (02/05/2010), but I have yet to receive it; my bank recognizes the deposit immediately. I filed my taxes through efile express, and so far every year it is deposited when they say, but I suppose this year because of the economy I have to wait now!!! BULL!

Report Abuse


|||They do them in batches all throughout the day. Usually every 4-6 hours they transmit another batch. There is no way to know for sure what time urs will be done. Hopefully tomorrow the direct deposits go a little better than last week. Last week, a ton of ppl were supposed to get their direct deposit and they didn't and most of them did not even get the message that the WMR changed their refund date until last Friday afternoon so they were waiting all day and never got it. I know that alot of ppl who was supposed to get it last week will be getting theirs tomorrow so probably some ppl who are due for their refunds tomorrow will be pushed back to next week just like they did to ppl last week|||I know it sucks that we have to wait on the IRS, but we cannot charge them a penalty. We have to wait at least 5 days after our "scheduled" deposit dates before calling them, according to their website, because they would not be able to do anything about it in the interim. I suppose since the refunds are processed in batches there is no way to track a singular deposit. Hang in their guys. It might be our banks who are taking too long too.|||I don't know for sure what time they deposit however I called my back today and they told me that they have the direct deposit pending for in the morning. So I suppose that maybe the IRS probably does do it in batches. Hope this helped some. I think to that it will depend on your bank and how they handle the deposit. It is 12:30am now and my refund still isn't in my account. so who knows|||Hey guys I was supposed to recv my dd today Feb 5th per IRS rep and WMR...I waited all day and at the suggestion of my friend called my tax preparers office and guess what...THEY HAVE A LIVE CHECK FOR ME! I asked how they hell that happened...they stated they didn't know b/c everything on my acct says direct deposit (my state check already came dd). Well I'm on my way 2pick up my check...so any1 that filed with a 3rd party make sure you call them...btw I filed with Liberty Tax Service...|||I too am waiting for my refund. A few days ago it said by the 9th, then on Wednesday it said the 16th. I called them and they said that they are allowed 3 weeks to process and that it may still be deposited on the 5th. No deposit as of yet. Really really frustrated. I do hope that the answers of many batches throughout the day is true. Its my only hope.|||i went to wheres my refund and it said we would have it by the 9th but that is a tuesday so i would assume today since it is friday but i called my bank and they dont have anything for me i even asked them to look in their warehouse for it but nothing was showing she told me it would have been there at 9 this morning if i was going to get it. i am getting irritated...|||I was supposed to get my direct deposit today, I filed on 1/23 but nothing. I called the hotline and it said it will be deposited on 2/16. Why the delay?? Do I get interest and can I charge a penalty?|||they deposit in batches, not all at the same time


starting Thursday evening, continuing Friday all day


and some banks take longer than others to actually put the funds in your account and make them available|||Mine is scheduled for today(Feb 5th). I checked my bank acct at midnight and it wasnt there however I just checked it again (@ 7 am) and it is pending in there.|||I was supposed to receive mine today 2/5 as well and still nothing in the bank. I see other people are waiting as well. I thought it was just me or they had screwed up on the date they told me.|||Me Too, Its say on IRS website that my refund will be deposited today but still no doughlow|||So which one is it?|||My status still shows today 2/5...but my bank does not have anything pending....still hoping

No comments:

Post a Comment