Thursday, December 8, 2011

Did anyone receive there tax refund direct deposit on time even though there wheres my refund date changed?

My wheres my refund date has changed there times and i am wondering if there is still a possibility i can get my refund on time, which is the 20th.聽 Laid off and really need this asap.|||You can go to the IRS website and check Where's My Refund. Mine was supposed to be there by yesterday - talked to them today and they said it will go into the cycle on the 20th.





Best of luck to you!|||My date changed twice and finally I received it on the 20th as promised.

Report Abuse


|||My original direct deposit date was 2/13 (since they give a tuesday date to allow for bank processing it said BY 2/17) and then the day before, the 12th , it changed to the 24th of february. I was so frustrated and hoped that i would still get it on my original date but that never happened.


now finally this week instead of the date changing again i got an actual explanation and direct deposit date. I had a mistake (small one, they explained it very clearly) and they gave me a new date of tomorrow. It is yet to be seen if the money will actually show up or not. here's hoping.....|||My original refund direct deposit date was Feb. 20, then last week it changed to Feb. 24, on yesterday it changed to Mar. 3. My mother received Feb. 20 and then hers changed to Feb. 24. As of this morning, the "wheres my refund" site now says that her refund was sent to her bank to be deposited on Feb. 20 and should be in her bank account by Feb. 25th. I think if your date is showing Feb. 20, you will probably have it by the 25th unless the date changed again like mine. I guess I will wait until next wednesday when the site is updated to see if my date changes again.|||they are getting rid of the glitches from the stimulas payment. plus i have been told 'etic" is being looked at closer|||i'd like to know if you did get your check on the 20th like they estimated??





my date changed twice..and tuesday they said it would be in today..but still nothing.|||the date we were given was yesterday. we still haven't received our money...

No comments:

Post a Comment