Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do i make a deposit into a savings account for the first time?

I just opened up a savings and checking account with wachovia. I have not recieved my ATM card yet so i would like to deposit some cash into my savings account. How do i do this? I have my account number and ID is there anything else i would need?|||~~You have all you need, then just go in and if you know how to feel out a deposit slip, they have blank ones in the lobby. If you have not done one before, just go to a teller, and they will show you how to fill it out. After you get your atm card, you can just use an atm.~~|||Nope, that's all you need. Just go in to the bank and fill out a deposit slip (available at the counter) and give the slip and the cash to one of the tellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment