Thursday, December 8, 2011

Who HAS recieved their direct deposit on time? Did WMR link ever give you a different date other than 1/30/09?

If you have, can you please tell us which bank, wand what day you e-filed? Did you where's my refund status ever state a different date that Jan 30th? Thanks to all. Mine isn't scheduled until Feb 6th, but I am curious.|||i got mine today as scheduled. at first they gave me the date of 02/03 then they said it was deposited on 01/23 and i should get it by 01/30th so i got it today on 01/30th but i don't know why they said they deposited on 01/23rd but it don't even matter now i got it,but it was a little confusing at first.





i e-filed on 01/20th and was accepted the same day.i bank with wells fargo.|||I got my refund today 1/30/09 as scheduled. I e-filed on 1/22/09 just after the cut off time of 11am. So I was very surprised to have been in the first batch. I was first given an estimate of 2/3/09, then with the glitch I was updated to 1/23/09 like so many others on here. Within a day it fixed itself and I was given the message that I was scheduled for direct deposit on 1/30/09. I checked my bank account around 11pm on 1/29/09 and my money was already deposited. I have a credit union that generally posts all my transactions (debits/checks/deposits) as soon as they come thru.|||I filed about 2 weeks ago. Not sure of the exact date. My original date of deposit said 1/30/09, but was changed to 1/28/09. My bank had already received the info for the deposit by 1/23/09 and the money went into my account on 1/28/09. I work at the bank so I was able to look it up sooner than most. It's a small local bank.|||i filed on the 18th and got accepted the same day. Mine said the 30th changed to the 3rd and now on the 10th. I HAVE NOT recieved my money yet and im getting a little impatient. Sucks to know that others filed days after i did and theyre spending their refunds left and right while im still here playing this game with the IRS. I bank with wachovia...

No comments:

Post a Comment