Monday, December 12, 2011

Withdrawal from Full Tilt ?? Does it take time for the deposit to "go through the bank?"?

I'm from the US and just used my checking account to deposit money. Does it take time for the deposit to go through? I JUST deposited $50 today and got to $200 so I want to take it out. I don't really want to get a check because it takes so long.....what other options to I have that are reliable !?|||I just took a withdrawal from Full Tilt for the first time in a long time. Previously I had been using Neteller and some online debit card thing.





Those methods are now defunct, so I took a check the last time.





You have to scan a copy of a utility bill and your driver's license. I blacked out some of the information I didn't want them to have, despite the fact that I trust their company.





It takes a couple of days for them to review your proof of ID. But once they do that, you won't have to do that again.





Although they claim that the check can take up to 15 business days, they appear to have some office in California, and I got my check within 2 days.





So the check system sounds like hassle, but really it is pretty quick.





All that said, you have built a small bank roll. I don't see the point in just cashing all your money out. You would be losing your deposit bonus, and you'd have to go through the hassle of starting all over again if you want to play again. But to each their own.|||Congrats on the 4:1 rate of return!!





To be completely honest with you, unfortunately its NOT really as easy as they make it out to be....





The answer to your question is virtually none-besides a check.





Here is what you have to do:





1.) Send a copy of your drivers licenses AND a tax document with your address to Cashier@fulltilt.com


(i luckily have an all-in one printer and was lucky enough to be able to scan these documents into my computer and attach in an email)





2.) they will send you an email back confirming your information.





3.) you request an amount anywhere from $100 to $1000(or something)





4.) then you wait like 15 days for your check.








...i think they make it really difficult for a few reasons.





Anyway, hopes this helps and congrats again-TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!! before you get really unlucky and lose it all-its happen to me quite a few times, so be careful!|||If you're from the U.S. then checks are the way to go. There's no real fast way to get your money in this case but you will get it.





If you can get a quality digital photo of the stuff this might work. One way to find out I guess. If this doesn't work then go to a shop and get the stuff scanned.





King Cobra Poker


http://kingcobrapoker.com|||There is none at full tilt. I recommend You play at Players Only Poker Network. Click link and your there





http://affiliates.commissionaccount.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_7810b_280

No comments:

Post a Comment