Thursday, December 8, 2011

Did you get your irs direct deposit on time?

Ok, so I am buying a vehicle with my return, the guy is holding for me until friday (suposed to pay him and do title transfer). The irs "wheres my refund" says it is due for direct deposit friday. Has anyone had trouble with this? On the irs's side not your bank. My bank said it will be available to me as soon as it comes through.|||I filed on 1/20 and got accepted the same day. I have been put off two times and now have a reference code. I counted my chickens before they hatched also and got burned. Lesson of the day....the IRS is a joke and never count on the government to get anything to you on time. As long as you have a def DD day then you should be ok. I never got one.|||Mine was due today the 13th. Checked with bank and it was not there!! Checked where's my refund website and now it says by 2-24-09!! Called IRS waited twenty minutes on hold and got rude person who told me that it takes three weeks to process. I told her that I filed electronic thru Turbo Tax and was told on the IRS website that it was originally excepted on 2-4-09 and would be deposited on 2-13-09. She said that was all the info she had and said have a nice day and hung up!!! I was nice to her the whole time and she treated me like dirt.|||Mine says DD for Friday as well. I was getting a little anxious and tired of seeing the same old "is being processed" line, but when I checked this morning it finally had a date.





My bank also will make mine available the second it comes in.|||Mine came early. I was supposed to get DD on Friday (IRS site said 2/17 I think to allow for it to post) but when I checked today the date changed to DD on 2/11 and it was in my acct this morning!





Good luck with yours!|||Dont count on anything. I had an actual dd date of 02/06, it is now the 11th. no money. Absolutely nothing. IRS told me it was not sent out, they are still processing. I do hope you get yours, but like I said, dont hold your breath.|||Here is a estimated tax calender.





I hope this helps!|||hope you get it been waiting since the 2/3 now have error code 1301 and irs has date for refund.|||you'll be fine. and congrats on your new car!!!!!!! yay! i'm getting one too friday (with my refund) ! heh heh





2/13= i got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment