Sunday, December 4, 2011

Direct deposit time for Alabama refund using Turbo Tax?

I filed My Alabama return with Turbo tax March 16 and it was accepted by the state March 17.I opted for direct deposit.Seems to be taking a long time.Any similar experiences?|||I am in your same situation, turbo tax and direct deposit and am


at around the same time frame. I searched and found , Alabama department of revenue tax refund status, after i answered the questions (4). It answered in process estimated time 6 weeks.


luck to you|||You should be able to log back into Turbo tax and check on the status of your refund and anticipated date for it to be direct deposited into your account.





You can also go here to check on the status of you refund directly from the irs website... http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0鈥?/a>





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment